View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Knights TWF AAR Frame 1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm 

Zinhwk,

A big salute to you for a great start. We lifted from 24 and headed to our assigned targets 22, 23 and 47. I sent Sentin to alone to close 58 as well. Everything was looking good until the reset of the arena and we thought this was going to end up without us being able to get the job done.

With the 352nd inbound to cap for and our brave Knight fighters we started our climb. Soon a call came out that cons were coming toward us in mass so we decided to level out at 8k and get to the target as fast as we could. Once again the 352nd did their job well for us <S> and our imbedded Knight fighters kept us safe from any cons that broke through the 352nd.

With our targets insight, I gave the order for my guys to start their runs. I was pleased to see in the buffer all 4 targets closed. I sent some home and others to look for tanks NW of 58. I had some bombs left and went to 64 and closed it.

I let loose our fighters and once again Swanee and his crew intercepted incoming cons which allowed us to get home. I did see in the buffer a lot of tanks going down by 58 as well.

I am not sure what happen in the second sortie because I had to leave for work and I look forward to hearing from Waggaa.

It was a great night for us!

Ni!

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:30 pm 

<S> Hawk et al

Everyone gave as much as they got and then some. I wasn't sure how reliable the damage settings would be, especially after the reset that is why I only assigned those 3 fields. As usual you guys pull through when given a chance to put ord on target, the tanks were completely destroyed and those extra fields helped us out in bonus time.

I ordered your guys north to keep the fighter support together, but never heard from them again.. I hope more Knights and 69th are able to stick around in the future as your destructive abilities are immeasurable and much needed.

<S>
Zinhwk

HADES Flight
475th FG (v)
zinhwk@fly-jg77.com

Windows 10.1
AMD A10 6800K Black Edition (OC 4.2Ghz)
16 GB DDR3
GeForce GTX 770Ti
1TB SATA Western Digital "Blue" HDD
24" LG LED 1080p
CH Controls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm 

Thank you Zinhwk and I too wish more could stick around. I hate my new work hours if having to work Sunday nights!!!!!

We could have done more but that delay really kept us from having more Knights stick around for a second hop.

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]