Register
Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 pm 

A strange beginning to this series. I was flummoxed by the lack of Allied push...and would certainly do things different if we had it to do again.

At T+0 we launched assets for three specific missions: to Attack British naval convoy, to protect the IJ Naval Invasion force, to repel Allied attacks against our bases in Siam.

From reports and BDA intel in the radio buffer, our attacks on the British convoy were repulsed by Allied CAP. The 4th Ku and Raiders / Nomads continued throughout the evening to press forward and continue to attack the shipping from our base in IndoChina.

Meanwhile, Lf6, RCAF and 8th Kokutais were in a cat 'n mouse game with the Allies around F12 and out towards our Invasion force. Kill credits were abundant with our superior machines against the Hurricanes and Swordfish. Early reports of an Allied attack were confirmed, however, the Allies did not make any other push towards the new IJ airfields in Siam, electing to concentrate on our invasion force.

Late in the frame, three elements from Lf6, two Vals and one Reisen, successfully attacked and destroyed a great number of targets at the northern most Allied airfields on the Malay peninsula. Total BDA will be tallied when the stats are realeased. I was working on a BDA, but WB crashed to desktop and I could not recover the information from the chat buffer.

~S~ Gentlemen. Well done, in spite of my lackluster direction.

@ Beaver - Sir, initially for Frame 1, I was hoping to close those Allied airfields in the north AFTER the first sortie on the ships. However, by the time I informed the Raiders of my intentions, they had already rolled again from the field in IndoChina for a second attack on the ships. I regret not organizing a late frame strike with all forces, or at the very least the Fighter Pukes (TM Gummy-san). The three guys from Lf6 took down those targets with great ease...which tells me that we can, in frame 2, attack, destroy and close a good number of fields on the way to Singapore. VR. ~Sakai.

~S~
~Sakai - 坂井
daimyosakai@gmail.com
Tainan Kokutai - 台南

Akatombo | White 576 | Curtiss AVG

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:17 pm 

No problem Sakai, if you had posted you were attacking 13 Muzz & I were in Vals and could have helped instead of attacking shipping unsuccessfully. ;)

CO Beaver
RCAF 417 (II/Wing 127)
City of Windsor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:21 pm 

You did a great job - they got a lot of points killing AI's and you set the stage for the next round where we can spank them good!

=weis=
8th FG CO

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]