Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Question for jabo
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:03 am 

In regards to : #12 BDA "all fields closed during play will remain so for the series"
I guess that doesn't include TAC fields?

Speaking of TAC fields, does damage at a TAC field carryover to the next frame if the TAC wasn't closed? Like the damage the allies inflicted on TAC 48 last frame?

Thanks <S>

Post subject: Re: Question for jabo
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

If you close a field it will be closed tac or not. I have taken the actual airfields out of the tac equation. They are now their own stand alone GAFs. You can just close those if you want. Tac fields are tough ones but I have removed the need to hit houses or warehouses at these locations. You are looking for military targets like barracks, arty, trainstations and radar. All in the .show OT field.

Finally got the individual results sorted and due to the almost even numbers it looks like the Luftwaffe can pretty much just defend and win a frame. That being said guys that get their 3rd ac in a FW190F8 need to go heavy and at least attempt some strike operation. The penalty for loosing the other two ac types during the frame. A good target for these guys would be any of the Transport locations indicated on the ingame and planning map. You will find trucks and AFVs here that are easy to strafe and bomb down and score mission points. Bridge and boat target at T36 is a good one or at G119 if you want to do an end around and the Allies are flooding the middle.

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 2 posts ]