View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Frame 2 Penalty Planes
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:16 pm 
Site Admin

Unless there is clarification on the issues outlined, the following players must fly Ju52s in Frame 2.

Skinez
Stoneg
Sokar-
Gusinn
Waggaa

There are two routes that you may fly. Pilots must drop their paratroops at the target location and then land a friendly field to be able to teleport to their squad airfield and fly their regular rides later in the frame.

L72 to drop paratroops on the Western most spawn point of T48. Its a resupply drop across the river.
S58 to drop paratroops on the bridge at T34. Its a last ditch attempt to destroy that important bridge.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:37 pm 

What the hell did they do!!!!! I knew about Skinez but not the rest.

This is going to screw us up for sure and now not sure what to do! NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your are talking about his, that is because there were no 262s at 44 so they ferried the 109 to 70 so they could up again.

Sun Jan 5 22:52:50 2014 LAUNCH sokar- Bf-109k4r6 ORD1 C3 F44
Sun Jan 5 23:04:57 2014 LAND sokar- Bf-109k4r6 C3 F70
Sun Jan 5 23:09:19 2014 LAUNCH sokar- Me262 ORD1 C3 F70

Capt Hawk
CO - The Knights Who Say Ni!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 pm 

Hawk, they had to land at a ME262 field in order to re-roll per the rules. Jabo posted it in the OC1 summary here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=219

They can fly their regular planes for their second sortie if they survive the supply mission.

<S>

Oberst Briar

JG51 XO

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:10 am 

I can't tell you how PISSED I am right now. Jabo, you have no business telling the world the mission of those that have to take penalty planes. That is so WRONG!!!

Ok, I made the decision and forgot about rule #8 and I will take the penalty plane and not Waggaa because I gave the order. But putting in public their mission is wrong.

The allies side is jumping up and down with joy seeing half my squadron benched because of the decision I made but your decision has insure them they are going to die, because now they will hunted.

Capt Hawk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:12 pm 
Site Admin

Thats the idea laid out in the rules long before the frame began. The Axis can also hunt the C47 the Allies have to fly. Maybe put up a initial scramble over the targeted field to let the Ju52s get in with cover. Or be super sneaky. Choice is is up to the Frame CO for Frame 2.
If you want to replace one of the pilots Hawk that is fine. Just let me know which one.

I again stress the need to read the rules before a series begins and raise any objections then.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:08 am 

Jabo,
I am sorry about the mix up. On my end, my plane was damaged, missing right engine. I heard the order for them to land at 44 and was closer to there than 70. I asked for clarification and was told that as long as I landed with out dying, I could ferry back to base and re-up. I had a very busy week that ended with the loss of my job and wasn't able to get to reading the rules, my responsibility, yes. if I must take a Ju I will, just giving you my side.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:14 am 

Sokar,

The fault was mine and Robons is going to take your slot in the Ju-52 this Sunday and I will for Waggaa.

<S>

Capt Hawk

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]