View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: This sunday
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:55 pm 

Malta event arena.
Its a very beta test of many many new concepts and ideas with 3 different scenerios to see how gameplay goes. This goes way beyond anything that has been done before and is a test only.
Mucho new scripting for defensive field gv routines, resupply/recapture routines, new score system, airstrikes you can order, arty barrages in a new way, extra drones that you switch too when you get whacked so your still ina fight, to many things to list.
We are very interested in testing all this out. Leave your old ideas at the door and look at this with a very open mind. See what is good, what needs changed etc and lets look at this as to how Wb may benefit from any of these new features.
It promises to be a fast paced quick action event.
<S>

Post subject: Re: This sunday
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:38 pm 

Well said Sleepy! Open minds, critique with solutions in mind, and lets see what doors this can open for game play.

Maybe this will solve the "mission oriented--capture fields" gamers and give the much needed aerial combat gamers what they desire as well.

Dobs

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:54 pm 

SPINDZ worked hard building this game. When I cottoned onto it I could see some potential in many of the things he did. I can see right away that as its set up right now it would very much be an instant action arena. Levels of difficulty can be stepped up for sure, or made easier. Parameters of its existing systems can be changed but....need to play with it first and see what we got.
I think this gonna be a slam fest,in yer face punch em out,tor to toe event. Once you get onto the interface and how it works it was actually quite fun for quick fights

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:56 pm 

Looks like I might have to dust off my Joystick and Throttle (Pedals are good, dog sleeps on them when I am on the computer) ;)

CO Beaver
RCAF 417 (II/Wing 127)
City of Windsor

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 4 posts ]