Login 
View unanswered posts View active topics  

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC

New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: AI Issue
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:20 pm 

OK, we have seen this a few times and I am not sure if there is anything that can be done but I thought I would throw it out there.

When strafing ships and you die on the deck, you get transferred to an AI, the problem is, they all followed you down so are now sitting on the water so you are stuck.

Is there anyway to fix this?

I did a work around that was ugly but this would be nice to get fixed.

<S!>
MuskyZ
Newest member of the 4th

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

Post subject: Re: AI Issue
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:32 pm 

yaaaa, they do that I have seen......can possibly avoid it by, right clicking on em before making our own attack run, drage em off somewhere safe for a while, its a click on icon and drag a line across map, and they will follow that course and may hold their alt because they not following you then.
Not sure about and exact fix on that issue, but aware that it can be an issue.

Post subject: Re: AI Issue
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:44 pm 

Not sure who (if anyone) is working on the AI's

First off, after getting used to them they really are useful and fun so would just like to get the bugs figured out.

Sunday, had a weird thing happen. I was attacking a DD with torps from a Ju87 and was shot down. I transferred to a AI wingman like I should (he was actually flying so that was good). During the run 2 other wingmen were shot down by the DD. So I left the DD, strafed some B25's sitting on the water and then headed home.

I landed, no issues, no damage, and exited the plane. When I went to go back on the runway I was told I had no lives left?

What is causing this? I noticed this frame that we were coming up in the buffer when we were shot down, last series we did not. Is this why we are told no lives left? Did anyone else see this happen?

<S!>
MuskyZ
Newest member of the 4th

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
George S. Patton

Search for:
New Topic Post Reply  [ 3 posts ]